ASG 2 - Canva infographics
Use Canva to create infographics (choose "infographic" template). Assignments done using other applications (e.g., Photoshop and PowerPoint) are also acceptable.
HM and RB students do different works. Submit as a photo file (.png or .jpg). Examples are provided in the collection box below this assignment.
Create infographics to explain the process of booking a room in an automated hotel. Choose your preferred hotel name and logo (must be a part of the infographics).
- Make a booking through the hotel's mobile app.
- Make a full payment (accept only credit card).
- Receive booking confirmation with QR code via app and email.
- Check in at the kiosk using QR code or booking number and receive a key card.
- Return the key card at the kiosk upon check out. Make additional payment if needed.
Create infographics to explain the process of mobile ordering and self-pick-up. Choose your preferred restaurant name and logo (must be a part of the infographics).
- Make an order via mobile app.
- Make a full payment (accept credit card and mobile wallet).
- Receive order confirmation with QR code via app and email.
- Pick up order at the counter.