Two services are available for your SSRU account (firstname.lastname@example.org), G-Suite for Education (provided by Google LLC) and Office 365 for Education (provided by Microsoft Corp.), as shown in the attached PDF. G-Suite was already applied to all SSRU accounts. If you want to use Office 365 apps and services, you must register yourself by following these steps (the same procedure for lecturers, students, and staffs).
1. Check if you already have an Office 365 license under SSRU. Click the link below and try logging in with your SSRU account (email@example.com).
- If the system cannot find your e-mail, proceed to the next step to claim yours (ignore any offer it might try to sell you.).
- If your email is found and it asks for a password, you already have an Office 365 license. You just forgot your password. Proceed to the password recovery.
2. Claim your Office 365 from the IT. Fill in the request form below (require SSRU mail).
It is an automatic system but the account generation will take a while. You will receive an email with the instruction once completed.
3. Follow the instruction in the email message.